понедельник, 12 августа 2013 г.

My List of Dark-Skinned Models

I have never wanted to be a model. I understood in my childhood that this sphere won't be a part of my future. But I'm with such pleasure look on the photos of the models that are so beautiful. To my mind dark-skinned models always are so amazing. It seems that they can hypnotize you through the photo and you can't understand how you become their fan. I think they have it in their DNA and blood. It seems they can do nothing and you already adore them! Well it's my oppinion about it. So I made a list of my favorite dark-skinned models. Hope you like and let me know who is your favorite model and maybe it isn't in this list?

Я никогда не мечтала о том, чтобы стать моделью. Еще в детстве я поняла, что эта сфера не станет частью моей жизни. Но я с таким удовольствием смотрю на снимки моделей, наблюдая их красоту. Как по мне, темнокожие модели всегда потрясающие. Создается впечатление, что они могут загипнотизировать любого через фотографии и вы уже сами не понимаете, как стали их фанатами. Я думаю, у них этот талант в ДНК, в крови. Такое чувство, что они могут ничего не делать, а мы уж их обожаем. Я решила сделать собственный список темнокожих моделей, от которых я в восторге. Надеюсь, вам понравится и не забудьте сказать, кто ваша любимая модель и может ее нет в этом списке?

Naomi Campbell


Iman



Tyra Banks


Alek Wek


Beverly Johnson


Selita Ebanks


Chanel Iman 

















30 комментариев:

  1. Love it :)

    Wanna follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog.

    Keep in touch

    teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I have to say that my personal favourite is Alek Wek - she's just so different to other people. A totally unique beauty.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I Love your blog especially this post as its so original!

    Love it if you'd check out my blog and comment with what you think!
    Maybe we could follow each other?
    Let me know on www.its-called-fashion.blogspot.com xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Great post! I also think dark skin models are beyond beautifulª
    my favourites are: Naomi & Tyra!
    Keep it up!

    Follow if you like:
    www.theforeignergirl.blogspot.com.es

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. You forget my favorite Kate Moss although Campbell it´s also great :D I follow you right now in Google Friend; take a look to my blog and said me what do you think about it and follow back? :) KelaTaconea
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I agree with your picks. I would linclude Arlenis Sosa. Naomi is the queen though, forever!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Nice post...

    Maybe we can follow each other..!!
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. awesome models there, love those shots <3

    Check out my new outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Namoi and Chanel Iman ! they are just perfect ;)


    +do you want to follow each other?
    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. They should be more of them. We need so see more models of color in the fashion industry. Stay tuned for my post on Monday I think you will like it.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. My favorite from this list is CHanel Iman - very cute!
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. They are so beautiful and amazing! My favourite models are Tyra Banks and Liya Kebede

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Обожаю Наоми)))Красотка,дикая штучка))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Hey hey Tyra, you got to love her!!
    First time visiting your lovely space and I'm already "addicted" girl your layout is amazing!! Keep going with this amazing job!! :)

    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. I LOOOOOVE TYRA! That woman's just fiercely gorgeous ;)

    Wanna follow each other? xx
    http://manila-hongkiegirl.blogspot.hk

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. tyra and naomi are my all time favs! Wld love it if u drop by my blog, we can follow :D
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. Этот комментарий был удален администратором блога.

    ОтветитьУдалить